We advise clients in all aspects of the acquisition, development, lease and sale of real property.
As a corollary to our commercial and construction practices, Greenblatt Law has developed, and maintains a trained staff of professionals capable of advising clients through all aspects of the acquisition, development, lease, and sale of real property in New York and New Jersey. These services include:
- Negotiating and drafting the terms and conditions for purchases, sales and leases
- Negotiating and drafting partnership, shareholder and LLC operating agreements
- Addressing and resolving title issues
- Reviewing and drafting construction finance and conventional financing agreements, and
- Negotiating and litigating issues unique to Cooperatives and Condominiums
Our experience has taught that in depth preparation and attention to detail leads to the avoidance of “last minute emergencies” and “surprises” that often delay Closings and add costs to the transaction. With regard to matters within our control, Closings occur when and as scheduled.