We work closely with clients to navigate corporate and commercial legal and business matters.
Corporate and Commercial
Greenblatt Law professionals provide insight and assistance with many matters pertaining to clients’ business operations. We work closely with clients to navigate corporate and commercial legal and business matters. Whether you operate a service-based enterprise, a professional organization, or are a seller or a manufacturer of goods, our attorneys are skilled in navigating the commercial and legal issues that you confront.
Greenblatt Law attorneys have experience in the complete commercial experience, including formation of the business entity (including LLCs partnerships and corporations), negotiating employment agreements, drafting marketing and distribution agreements, assisting with the protection of product and service marks, drafting licensing agreements, and effectively managing disputes when they occur.
We have a strong record of success in representing of clients in the negotiation and litigation of, claims including:
- Insurance coverage issues
- Contract disputes
- Shareholder agreements
- Unfair competition or consumer fraud
- Business torts, including fraud claims
- Product design
- Partnership disputes
- Employment contracts (including claims of wrongful termination)
- Buyout agreements
- Claims regarding restrictive covenants and non-compete agreements
- Federal, State and City contracting and procurement
- Bid protest proceedings
- Collections of sums owed to you
- Protection of Creditors rights, and claims in bankruptcy